BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 9, 2008


Hi I know has been a while since I have done anything to this blog. Like I said earlier I will try my best to do what I can. I have to explain to you why I have this tie tied up on my head. What happened was William was playing with Peyton and I guess Peyton was running so hard that she had no control that she made herself to fall. When she fell she hit her head hard on the wood desk in our office. She was screaming her head off. I tried to calm her down. When she calmed down, I told her do you want ice and she said yea. When I put it on her head, she pulled away and said hurt. I thought to myself okay why don't I pretend I have ice on my head too. I put paper towel with no ice for me but had ice with paper towel for Peyton. We used Williams ties and wrap both of our heads to hold it and it works!. Peyton thought it was the coolest thing and kept it on even though it was cold.

2 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I told matt about this story and he just laughed and thought that was a great idea to help your child put something on or do something you need them to do... do it with them. thanks for sharing. Your house is coming along! I am excited to watch the progress!

Anonymous said...

funny moment and sooooooooooo cute too! your a fun mommy filled with ideas...to help Peyton learn and stay safe