BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 24, 2008


Last May Peyton and I flew to Ca to see one of my good friend, her graduation. She graduated from CSUN and I know how much work and hours she put through school and I am proud of her to finish! Well we stayed in Ca for 5 days, we got to visit my mission area and we went to Sea World in San Diego. I wasn't feeling well at that time. I didn't want to miss the fun so I pushed my body to do all those fun things. That day we went to San Diego it was raining hard and we had nothing prepared just warm clothes on. When we got to Sea World it was still raining a little bit then I was tempt to buy umbrella or something but it stopped raining for 4 hours and then that was when we felt satisfy and left and it start raining hard again. So perfect timing when we left. We had a lot of fun time in CA!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again.. glad you had a nice time and back safe... love ya