BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008



Here is a story that I have to share. The other day I was doing some errands in the house and normal Peyton is watching movie or playing with her toys. Usually Peyton will come to me and and ask me some questions or ask for food. That day she didn't come to me. so I start looked for her around the house and I couldn't find her. I was calm and said thats weird. I kept on looking for her. I saw from the side of my eyes in the bathroom under the sink cabinet that the door shut fast. I ran and grab my camera and took this picture fast when Peyton saw me. Peyton loves to hide big time and I think she knows that she has the advantage since I can't hear where she is.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Kids will try us- One day when Denver was little- we couldn't find him- well after looking everywhere- and almost to the point of calling the police- we found him hiding in the dryer- Kids :}

Anonymous said...

love peyton's eyes peeking from the hiding place.

pam said...

That is one of my kids favorite hidding place, they would always hide there and they would sit there very quiet.

Becca and Kent said...

Cute! My little brothers have always loved hiding in the shelves. I like your blog. Thanks for telling us about it!
-Becca

Anonymous said...

You know what??? When I was babysitting Peyton yesterday (Thursday... you were in Florida... remember?) I went over to your house and while I got her clothes for the day, she hid from me... I looked every where!!! I finally found her in that spot and she refused to come out... It was crazy... so I left her in the cupboard for a few minutes and she finally came out. Insane... but fun.