BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 31, 2008


Heres funny story how Peyton peed her pant. Peyton isn't potty trained yet. What happened was we went walking to Kristeen and Scott to their place. I didn't bring any diapers. Peyton had stinky diaper and I changed her and put her pants back on. We walked back home and I totally forgot about that Peyton didn't have a diaper on. I was on the phone talking on Video Phone with a operator trying to solve some concern with truck insurance. Anyway I was talking and I saw Peyton walking funny and she turned around. I was like why is Peyton's pant wet and all of the sudden I remember she doesn't have diaper on. The operator on the VP was like whats wrong and I said I just forgot to put a diaper on my daugher. She peed on her pant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laugh - over this - so funny.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe this... LOL...